Rocky Hill Cares
With our loyal team of enthusiastic employees here at Rocky Hill’s original Dakota, we strive to enhance the quality of life within the community we serve. We believe in making a significant presence with charity events, Chamber of Commerce receptions, sponsorship of local events … We’re not shy about helping, if it’s good for the community — we want to be involved!
The following events are some of our ongoing initiatives:
• Alzheimer’s Association
• The Sgt. David Coullard Memorial Fund
• Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
• The Sgt. Steven J. DeLuzio Memorial Fund
• Saint Mary School
• First Church of Christ in Wethersfield
• General Federation of Women’s Club, CT, Inc
• St. Luke’s Eldercare Services
• Manchester Town-Wide PTA
• St. Patrick-ST. Anthony
• Patriot Guard Riders
• Brandon Reeve Memorial Scholarship Fund
• Church of the Holy Family
• ADRC- Alcohol Drug Recovery Centers Inc
• United Way
• Jaycees, South Windsor Junior Chamber
• PTA Highcrest Elementary School
• West Hartford Heath and Rehabilitation Center
• Childhood Cancer Research
• Light of Hope Foundation
• Mikey’s Place
• Congregation Beth Ahm
• Wethersfield Safe Graduation
• Rocky Hill Safe Graduation
• Rocky Hill Police Cadets
• American Legion Auxiliary
• The Safe Place to Grieve Foundation
• Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
• Saint Francis Regional Cancer Center
In addition to the above, we support of other local nonprofit organizations. If you would like to request a donation from Rocky Hill, please contact us at Rocky Hill Cares.
• Please include the following information in your email:
• What is your organizations name, mission and website?
• What you would like us to donate?
• Whether or not your organization has 501©(3) status.
• How we can contact you with further questions?
• The date, name and venue of the specific event?
*Requests must be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the event.